todayz  

Posted by kok leong

okay, here is my 'rant-of-da-day"
1st
i slept for only 2hours! yeap! 2HOURS only and hopefully i can stay awake till midnight.

after that, school,assembly,Math T2, Bio

after bio, recess, muet [ mr koay still mr koay!! =)], then pengajian Am (something special here)

after pn hamiah explain about pentadbiran negeri, she suddenly mention bout Geet D'carpio (geet), i was shocked cuz i tot she doesn't surf facebook. okay, fine, then i continue to tease geet since he got (you noe what i mean) happening in facebook. *geet face turn blush*

after that, chiao hwa, chew hong , another boy and me went to public bank to change the interact account but failed [don't ask why =(
fine. wasted 45 minutes in da bank and i left 10minutes before 2pm. 10minutes? so, i rush to canteen and i just grab a pepsi twist as my lunch. Pepsi twist yo!




and to that gal , here is one song for ya.
be4 that, do you notice dat i started to ignore you? if yes, DEAL WITH IT! *la la la*
here is a song for ya as promised :

go ahead
just leave
can’t hold you, you’re free
You take all these things
if they mean so much to you
I gave you your dreams
’cause you meant the world
so did i deserve to be left and hurt
You think I don’t know you’re out of control
And then I’m finding all of this from my boys
Girl you said I’m cold, you say it ain’t so,
you already know I’m not attached to materials


i give it all up, but i’m taking back my love,
i’m taking back my love,
i’m taking back my love,
i’ve given you too much,
but i’m taking back my love,
i’m taking back my love, my love,my love,my love,my love

hey, gal, it's my fault, not yours.

1 comment(s)

oooo wat girl???

Post a Comment

My Blog List

blogspot visitor counter

Archives