SUper Dup3r EMo post  

Posted by kok leong

I'm in the state of emo-ing , not because of the biology stress nor the up coming examination.
But, because of me,myself n I.
I always wonder, is she the one or perhaps maybe not.
wonder and wonder and wonder.
Days goes by
and
soon,
i start realize that she maybe not the one.
maybe la harr. maybe jerrr.


-Namun takkan mudah bagiku Meninggalkan jejak hidupku Yang t'lah terukir abadi Sebagai kenangan yang terindah-
samsons - kenangan terindah



p/s : the statement above is a made up story.



5 comment(s)

who's that she?

made up story la adik...
syok syok post jerrr

-kok leong-

ahem!

haha, siapa nak percaya kata-kata itu

laaa
to shan : apa lu mauu? muahahaha

to chen zhun : believe jerrr, memang palsu mia

Post a Comment

My Blog List

blogspot visitor counter

Archives