Maxwell v2 (picture only) PART 1  

Posted by kok leong

For my Maxwell v1, please go to HERE

So, here is the Version 2 (as the title, picture only)
1st of all, I sincerely apologies that most of my pictures are out of focus (OOF)

The Crew Member:







The Journey


~Here we go~

keep on walking

The goal still far away, keep on walking, don't give up
-the walk of life-


don't cry baby, KEEP ON WALKING
*rofl*

we gonna reach soon!!!



Rest rest resttt

this uncle dam fit





shot shot shot
by
P.P
neh, long way to go guys
as requested by M.Keong


please don't leave me behind1km to go!!! yea~

are r ENJOICE!?
=D



6 comment(s)

This comment has been removed by the author.

v forever wont reach~ =.=

omg!i where got cry??err..i just want to cry.but still not counted as cry lar.wahahaha!nice photos though.pei and me muncul alotss.charge you!wakaka!the nature photos yeng!u reli a p.p.tabik to the slow group!keong,the driver,shok the pembubuh arang,kok the gerabak,pei and me as the 2tan load.wahaha!the best ever!

aiseh, 2ppl comment jer kah?
at facebook i kena suan kaw kaw
sigh

haha
slow group rox mah
we walk, we talk, we laugh

-kok leong-

kena suan not enough is it? put the 'tripod' pic here lah.. sure banyak comment mia...

suan nt enuf la
lol
tripod?
mia la
must ask d 'tripod' premission 1st

Post a Comment

My Blog List

blogspot visitor counter

Archives