Life Goes On  

Posted by kok leong in

I so Emo rite now, it's not your problem, it's mine. You choose the right decision to tell me bout it, better than I found it out by myself. I have a really bad impression towards this school pupils and whoever in that school is a FUKKER.

I have been spend alot of time in LYN's CC to advice those heartbroken people but now, who gonna advice me? *sigh*
Let bygones be bygones. nothing could be done right now. i just can be emo and hide myself inside the room for the whole day thinking what should I do and grieving. I so damn depressed by it.
It is 'do-or-die' situation.
sigh

let me quote myself with 'life goes on'.
argh!

in b4 'y so emo', 'what happen?', 'grammatical error'
p/s : i just want to rant about this, it could make me feel better.

10 comment(s)

cheer up~
dun so emo k?
think positive~~
anything can talk to me k?

-learn hard...study hard...exam hard...get job..salary high... then? die fast la ofcoz-

XD
neh, no worries. =D

apa la lu...copy me...
-.-"
anything tell k??
dun keep inside heart...
later too much ur heart burst den cham d..
XD

I know u pandai act cute....

But i din know u also pandai emo..

Cheer up Bro!!

Get a cup of wiski and u'll be alrite.

live life

to mun keong : don't be sarcastic at my blog please. sarcastic people are not welcome in my blog.
inb4 i critic you (=

to chan leong : the world getting funnier and funnier. *sigh*


sry, i in dire strait now.

Cheer up Kok Leong. :)
Don't stay in CCs too much; go out and do things which are more personal than just thinking about your problems.
Hopefully that'll get you thru it. Take care!

kok pandai act cute... (cant imagine)

i am so disappointed with the statement by sir. hooi mun keong.
Indeed I am. sigh.

This is my advice... jz cheer up, dat's all...

Post a Comment

My Blog List

blogspot visitor counter

Archives