last farewell (=  

Posted by kok leong




REMEMBER him? =), he is Leong Foo Mun, the guy that on-d-plane to Paris ( plane @ 2335 hours @ 1st june 2009). His brother same age with my brother and so does his sister and my sister too!!!

I don't really remember when I become friend with him (please don't angry ya, FM). I really forget when and how we become friend. Maybe the incident last last time really erase my childhood memory d. lols

So, the main story is, he already leave Malaysia and on his way to Paris. He might reach there around 12.35 am? (13 hours flight). So just now he did call me to keng kai before he turn off his phone. It is really hard to describe my feeling that time. I was speechless for almost 3minutes out of 15minutes conversation. Deep inside my heart, i am so sad that gonna leave and don't even know when he gonna returm back to Taiping. lol (sound so ghey)

on 30th may, we (mun keong, jason lew, lavin, geet, gaik tian, wai yee, shu pei, suit mei and rathina) gave him a surprise birthday party for him although it was a last minute planning between them. Actually, I lied to him alot of stuff during the party at old town. (sorry foo mun, I have to do so, if not, there will be no surprise laaa)

He, is a caring, kind, cheerful, smart, a critical thinker, friendly person. He can make hell a lot of joke in d class and he pakar tidur also (same goes to me!!!). He is a creative person. lol

*thx to him, we can play basketball in 5sc1*

lols, we can play basketball, baseball, sepak thakraw , hockey in that same alley. (your class got kah! XD) . haha. but sadly, the current batch of form5, does not appriciate what we have contribute to the class. *sigh*

hmm. I turn emo just now. E.M.O. sigh. when he sms me his final msg "till we meet again". all sort of memories with him suddenly pop out from mah mind. sigh, it make me wanna cry!!! and yeah, i did cry (who say big boy don't cry!) gosh, i wish i could call him now! T-T

so, fm, you know what u must do when u reach dere!! haha
we shall meet again

Dan mungkin bila nanti kita kan bertemu lagi
Satu pintaku jangan kau cuba tanyakan kembali
Rasa yang ku tinggal mati
Seperti hari kelmarin saat semua disini
~mungkin nanti- peter pan~

13 comment(s)

wah so touching~

need tissue?

legend..

the legend shall leave us for his future...
we shall meet him if we had fate with him...
jz wish foo mun farewell and dun 4get us here..

KL:Dun be so sad. Life is lyk dat. Setiap pertemuan akan berakhir dengan perpisahan.

gosh..now u made me miss him even more..=( feel so bad for not attending the party..=(

shu ku dai tou ban shi ken ni otsukai
an na ko to kon na ko to tai hen do ke do
~doraemon theme song~

aiya, he is a LEGEND
to cl,wc,jamie : he will be back if he can save up 950euro!! hahaha.
sigh

Haha, he called me on Monday saying that he is nearby taylor but sadly im having class cant meet him, when i called back, he's already leaving with his sis..damn.lol T_T
Anyway at least i met and had fun with him during his visits to subang jaya together with ss and xy..miss those 3 days 2 night outing..haha

Yea, he's a good guy..considered my best friend too, we had lots of conversation together in the past and he's a really good listener. Well, at least we had loads of fun before..=/

omg!the doraemon theme song
all the best!!

to kenny : yeah, he mah best friend too. gosh.
if we recall back the activity we did b4, it is priceless =D

to wai yee : hanor hanor. an an an =)

Once a legend, always a legend.

lol. wow. damn...just shed my first few tears in france. thanks guys, i'm reli touched.

I remember I called myself LEGEND just jokingly, but finally it has become part of my identity.

sori I can't type much, but it's 3.34am here now, and I have class at 9am. Stayed up late to write a post in the blog. I'm doing very fine here, do check my blog out for more details, with pics.

here 3.34am means Malaysia 9.34am. Difference 6 hours.

My school ends at 4pm, means your 10pm. When you online, I would probably be online too k. Around midnight? Do look out for me in your MSN.

Great to be able to keep in touch with you guys. Hope to chat with u all soon. And thanks especially to you, Kok. =)

Alright, got to sleep now. Good morning. lol

FM

This comment has been removed by the author.

foo mun
*sobbing*
aiyo.
sad wei, =(
al d best to u!!
n teach me some french!!!
ta ta ta

Post a Comment

My Blog List

blogspot visitor counter

Archives